woensdag 21 september 2011

My first photography lesson since 2003

After 4 years of photography I graduated in 2003.
I have never stopped taking pictures, but to achieve what I really want to do, I need to push my bounderies further. For this purpose, I need to go back to my old art-school and complete my studies with two more specialization years.
What I totally forgot, was that I have to build out a 'concept'. Photography is not just about producing a beautiful picture. It is so much more. Each picture has to tell a story. This story can be told with the photo, but can also be accompanied by other things, such as f.i. an installation.
I am really excited and curious about what will happen during these two years. Shall I be able to build out a whole concept around one or two themes and dig as deep as possible in order to show the world something I want them to know about or which is important to me?
I wonder.. I will start with little steps in the right direction.
But first things first. Back to the studio to turn my analog into digital knowledge.

Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten